From Sanrio WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|This page explains one or more Sanrio Wiki policies, guidelines and/or projects.
Administrators (also known as sysops) are trusted staff of Sanrio Wiki. Any user can be promoted to one if trusted by existing staff.
- Block a user from sending email
- Block other users from editing
- Change protection levels and edit cascade-protected pages
- Create new user accounts
- Delete pages
- Delete pages with large histories
- Edit other users' JSON files
- Edit pages protected as "Allow only administrators"
- Edit pages protected as "Allow only autoconfirmed users"
- Edit sitewide JSON
- Edit the user interface
- Have one's own edits automatically marked as patrolled
- Import pages from a file upload
- Import pages from other wikis
- Make string replacements on the entire wiki
- Mark others' edits as patrolled
- Mark rolled-back edits as bot edits
- Mass delete pages
- Merge the history of pages
- Move category pages
- Move files
- Move pages
- Move pages with their subpages
- Move root user pages
- Not create redirects from source pages when moving pages (suppress a redirect)
- Override files on the shared media repository locally
- Override the title or username blacklist
- Overwrite existing files
- Quickly rollback the edits of the last user who edited a particular page
- Search deleted pages
- Undelete a page
- Upload files
- View a list of unwatched pages
- View deleted history entries, without their associated text
- View deleted text and changes between deleted revisions
- View title blacklist log
For a list of administrators on Sanrio Wiki, see here.