Imagineer Co., Ltd (Japanese: イマジニア株式会社, Hepburn romanization: Imajinia Kabushigaisha) is a Japanese video game software development company founded on January 27, 1986 who have produced various video games related to Hello Kitty and Sanrio.
|It has been requested that this article or section is in need of additional information.|
The article is missing: Other games.
The Hello Kitty Game Collection: Kitty-chan to Issho ni Asobou! (Japanese: HELLO KITTY Game Collection キティちゃんといっしょにあそぼう！) brand was used by Imagineer used to promote their Hello Kitty games on their official website, as well as their Hello Kitty Game Boy Pocket and Hello Kitty Game Boy Color: Special Box products.
Game Boy Color
- Sanrio Timenet: Kako Hen and Mirai Hen (November 27 1998, Japan)
- Fairy Kitty no Kaiun Jiten: Yousei no Kuni no Uranai Shugyou (December 11 1998, Japan)
- Hello Kitty no Magical Museum (April 28 1999, Japan)
- Hello Kitty no Beads Koubou (July 17 1999, Japan)
- Dear Daniel no Sweet Adventure: Kitty-chan o Sagashite (July 19 2000, Japan)
- Hello Kitty no Sweet Adventure: Daniel-kun ni Aitai (July 19 2000, Japan)
- Space-Net: Cosmo Red and Cosmo Blue (March 16 2001, Japan)
- Hello Kitty to Dear Daniel no Dream Adventure (April 14 2001, Japan)
- Bad Badtz-Maru: Robo Battle (August 10 2001, Japan)
- Hello Kitty Pocket Camera (cancelled, Imagineer appear in Special Thanks)
Game Boy Advance
- Hello Kitty: Miracle Fashion Maker (October 19 2001, Japan)
- Hello Kitty no Ekikoyomi (i-Mode) (see also: trial version)
- Little Twin Stars: ~Kiki&Lala's Twinkle Puzzle~
- Uchuu Patrol (i-Mode)
Related: Sanrio Smiles brand
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Sanrio Wiki by expanding it.|