Hello Kitty Pocket Camera
|Note: This game came from a leak. The founder asserts in her opinion while documenting a past leak (with strictly no personal details) over one year old may be fair use, any other use (or accessing the leak itself) is illegal.|
|Hello Kitty Pocket Camera|
|Release date(s)|| Cancelled |
Hello Kitty Pocket Camera was a cancelled version of Nintendo's Game Boy Camera. It was only discovered after a data breach in September 2020 which leaked the game online. It has an enhanced Super Game Boy border.
Upon running the game is a 1999 copyright notice. The title screen features Hello Kitty holding a heart and the music is a carry-over from Nintendo's Mobile Trainer Game Pak (as is the music for the photo copy screen).
The game serves as both a camera featuring Hello Kitty and other Sanrio characters like her friends, family in stamps, and Badtz-Maru, Good Hanamaru, Ijuuin Pandaba and lets the player play minigames. The Hello Kitty Pocket Camera may be a spiritual successor to the Pocket Hello Kitty, as it uses the same currency (Kitt). Some of the music from this game also exists in an altered form in the Mobile Game Boy Adapter setup software Mobile Trainer.
The game also logs data including the number of photos taken by the player, how many photos were tossed, link cables interactions with males or females with another camera (this latter data is input on a profile screen, similar to the other Game Boy Camera games (normal, The Legend of Zelda, CoroCoro Comics)). On a screen, reaching a point milestone plants a flower. Scoring more points makes it bloom, and then eventually animate. There seems to be no reward for maxing this out.
- Scratch Card (Hello Kitty Pocket Camera)
- 15 Puzzle (Hello Kitty Pocket Camera)
- Slideshow (Hello Kitty Pocket Camera)
- Strawberry Channel (Hello Kitty Pocket Camera)
The staff roll is accessed via Channel 7 of the Strawberry Channel.
Hello Kitty Pocket Camera Staff
- Supervisor: Hirokazu Tanaka
- Director: Ryuuichi Nakada
- Programmer: Dan Kongouji, Hatao Ogata
- Assistant Director Movie Designer: Kentarou Nishimura
- Graphic Designer: Ryuuichi Nakada, Masaki Mijita
- Sound Programmer: Hirokazu Tanaka
- Sound Composer: Minako Hamano, Kentarou Nishimura, Takanao Kondou
- Art Work: Fujiko Nomura, Keizou Takagi
- Hardware: Masahiko Oota
- Special Thanks: Hiroshi Satou, Shinya Kawata, Super Mario Club, Tomotaka Murata, Yuuji Mijisaki, Junya Hanai, Kanako Mijisawa, Kouzou Uchida, Yuuko Tokuyama, Ryousuke Yamada, Tomoko Yuasa, Yasuyo Eguchi, Aiko Shimizubata
- Producer: Takehiro Izushi
Presented by Nintendo
- Soundtrack of Hello Kitty Pocket Camera/Title screen theme Mobile Trainer arrangement
- Soundtrack of Hello Kitty Pocket Camera/Copy screen theme Mobile Trainer arrangement
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Sanrio Wiki by expanding it.|