Strawberry Channel (Hello Kitty Pocket Camera)
From Sanrio WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Note: This game came from a leak. The founder asserts in her opinion while documenting a past leak (with strictly no personal details) over one year old may be fair use, any other use (or accessing the leak itself) is illegal. If you are the copyright owner and want to leave a message (such as taking down content) please contact here.
The Strawberry Channel is a mode in Hello Kitty Pocket Camera. In it, the player watches stopmotion animations of Hello Kitty and friends, or the staff credits but most of the animations have to be unlocked.
- 1: A toy Hello Kitty rides a scooter on a table while passing toy trees.
- 2: Tippy stands at the top of a slide while Hello Kitty and Cathy wait at the bottom on the table. Tippy eventually goes down but falls head first, so both look concerned. Unlocked at 800 Kitt.
- 3: On the table with trees, Hello Kitty and Cathy ride a seesaw and push each other into the air.
- 4: Hello Kitty and Mimmy grow a giant tree and are overwhelmed, falling over as it grows. Unlocked at 400 Kitt.
- 5: Hello Kitty and Tippy appear on a toy which swings up and down. Unlocked at 200 Kitt.
- 6: On the table with trees is also a fountain. Hello Kitty, Mimmy, Cathy and Tippy circle around it before leaving, but Tippy doesn't leave. Tippy dances but falls over head first. Animated おそとであそぼ～ text appears. Unlocked at 2000 Kitt.
- 7: Staff credits: A spiral is shown followed by the staff roll (list of staff who worked on the game).
- The premise of stopmotion animation on a television is similar to Creatures, Inc.'s previous work on the Chee-Chai Alien (Chailien.com) TV series (which is now discontinued and lost media due to its format on the deprecated Adobe Flash).
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Sanrio Wiki by expanding it.